Resident students only with wireless gaming devices can activate up to two MAC addresses
in SOAR. To access wireless for gaming devices, you will need to select the USMMobile
network. If a MAC address needs to be changed due to a new device, gaming console
purchase or an incorrect entry, contact the iTech Help Desk at 601.266.HELP (4357)
Instructions to activate a gaming device
Accessibility to the USMMobile Network
Terms for activating a MAC address for Gaming Devices
If you have any question, please contact the iTech Help Desk at 601.266.HELP (4357)
- Prior to using the device, verify that your device provides wireless capabilities.
- iTech does NOT troubleshoot gaming devices.
- This activation is for Gaming devices only.
- Please select the following link regarding how to connect your gaming device*:
*Please note that Nintendo Wii's ARE NOT supported on any wireless network.
- After reviewing the terms described in the Peer to Peer Share Policy, select the "Accept" check box, and then pick the type of device from the drop down
list that will appear.
- Next, enter the MAC address for that device. (If entering a game device MAC address,
that device might need an adapter. If that is the case, enter the MAC address for
the adapter in the Adapter MAC Address field.)
- To enter another MAC address, just press the + button on that same area and follow
the same steps described above.
- When finished entering the MAC address, select the SAVE button at the bottom of the
screen to save your entry.
Please allow about 15 minutes for your wireless service to be activated.