IET Program Objectives and Outcomes
Program Educational Objectives
1. Have the breadth of knowledge in the field of industrial engineering technology.
2. Demonstrate the ability in self and continuous learning.
3. Effectively adapt to the changing demands in the workplace.
- An ability to apply knowledge, techniques, skills and modern tools of mathematics,
science, engineering, and technology to solve broadly-defined engineering problems
appropriate to the discipline.
- An ability to design systems, components, or processes meeting specified needs for
broadly-defined engineering problems appropriate to the discipline.
- An ability to apply written, oral, and graphical communication in broadly-defined
technical and non-technical environments; and an ability to identify and use appropriate
- An ability to conduct standard tests, measurements, and experiments and to analyze
and interpret the results to improve processes.
- An ability to function effectively as a member as well as a leader on technical teams.