Student Telephone Request Process
Residence Hall Telephone Services
Student phone service is included in the housing rate and includes the following features: area calling, call transfer (on campus only), call waiting, conference calls, and hold.
- Students must contact the Help Desk to activate telephone services in residence halls.
- iTech will provide the service. Student must provide the phone (except at Century Park). Students requesting caller ID must have a caller ID capable phone or adapter.
- Phones will be deactivated after graduation occurs for each semester.
- No disconnect fees apply.
- $30 relocation fee will be required if changes are made after the phone has been activated. This fee is NON-refundable.
Students residing in residence halls are eligible.
To request service
Students must complete the Student Telephone Request Form to activate telephone services in residence halls. If you need assistance with this form, please contact the Help Desk.
Located in Cook Library 103
Phone number: 601.266.HELP (4357)
For problems or issues contact
For further information
Standard service is included in the student's housing rate.
$30 relocation fee will be required if charges are made after the phone has been activated. This fee is non-refundable.
No disconnect fees apply.