All services are provided by appointment only. To schedule an appointment or obtain
more information about our services, call 601.266.4588. If you are not able to reach a receptionist directly, you can leave a confidential
message and someone will return your call as soon as possible.
- Therapy fees for community members range from $10-$50 a session and are based on a
sliding-scale fee schedule. USM students currently enrolled are offered therapy services for $10 a session.
- Assessment fees vary between $125 and $300 for community members. We offer reduced
rates for USM students, faculty, and staff.
- Group therapy is offered at a rate of $5.00 for every group session.
If you are quoted a fee that is not financially feasible for you or your family, please
communicate this to the staff member you are speaking to. In select circumstances,
we may be able to adjust fees for clients experience specific and significant financial
hardships, as this fosters our mission to increasing access to quality mental health
care in our community.
- Online payments are available and preferred via https://commerce.cashnet.com/usmPsyClinic. If you are unable to use online payment options, you may send a check to our clinic.
Checks can be made out to USM Behavioral Health Clinic.
- Unless otherwise set up with your clinician, payments is expected at the time services
are provided. In addition, a “failure to cancel” fee (equal to ½ rate of a therapy
session fee, or $10 for assessments) will be charged if a scheduled appointment is
not cancelled at least four hours in advance.