The USM Behavioral Health Clinic is now the USM CENTER FOR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
We offer services for children, adolescents and adults. We serve community members and USM-students, faculty, and staff. Our services include individual, child, family, couples and group therapy, comprehensive diagnostic evaluations/ assessments, consultation in various areas, including school and Head Start consultation, parent training, and select pre-employment screenings/evaluations.
We provide the following individual adult and child/adolescent, couples, family, and group therapy services:
- Evidence-based treatment for depression, anxiety, developmental disabilities, behavioral concerns, and emotional distress
- School consultation
- Academic and career counseling
- Group therapy and social skills groups
We adhere to evidenced-based treatments and utilize a variety of techniques including, but limited to, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA), Motivational Interviewing (MI), and Behavioral Interventions.
We offer adult and child/adolescent psychological, diagnostic evaluations in the following areas:
- General comprehensive evaluations for depression, anxiety, ADHD, and other emotional, behavioral, or personality conditions
- Academic difficulties, learning disorders, and gifted testing
- Developmental delays, including Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Vocational assessment and substance use evaluations
- Pre-employment psychological evaluations