About the Clinic
The Community Counseling and Assessment Clinic provides affordable, quality counseling and psychological services to the university and Hattiesburg communities. Our counselors are graduate students in the Counseling Psychology master's and doctoral programs who are working under the supervision of program faculty members. All services are provided by appointment only.
We will be closed Dec. 5 to Jan. 22. Anyone needing services during this time is encouraged to contact Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources.
The Community Counseling and Assessment Clinic will be open during the following hours from Aug. 28 to Dec. 4*:
- Mon. 8 am - 12 pm, 1 pm - 8 pm
- Tues. 8 am - 12 pm, 1 pm - 4 pm
- Wed. 8 am - 12 pm, 1 pm - 5 pm
- Thurs. 8 am - 12 pm, 1 pm - 8 pm
- Fri. 8 am - 12 pm
* We will be closed Sept. 2, Oct. 3-4, and Nov. 25-29.
The Community Counseling and Assessment Clinic will be closed from Dec. 5 to Jan. 22. Anyone needing services prior to Jan. 22 is encouraged to contact Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources.
- Students planning to participate in class-credit counseling during the Fall semester should call 601.266.4601 to schedule an initial appointment.
- Appointments must occur prior to Oct. 9 to allow sufficient time to fulfill this requirement and tend to fill quickly, so schedule yours today.