School of Education
Challenge Yourself, Empower Others, Become a Professional Educator
Education is one of the most challenging and rewarding professions! Faculty in the School of Education prepare students for successful careers in a variety of educational settings, from early childhood through higher education. If you want to make a difference and enjoy working with students, consider a career in one of our professional education programs, offered at both the graduate and undergraduate levels. Our experienced and dedicated faculty generate and disseminate knowledge that influences and enhances educational policies and practices across the state and nation. Join us and become a caring, qualified, confident educational professional!
The School of Education offers undergraduate programs in elementary education, special education and dual licensure (ELE/SPE) and graduate programs in educational administration, higher education, elementary education, special education, alternate route licensure and dyslexia therapy.
The School of Education teacher education and educational administration programs are accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education. Teacher education programs are also accredited by the State Process and Performance Review.
- Dyslexia Therapy Education - Master's
- Educational Administration and Supervision - Master's, Specialists and Doctorate
- Educational Curriculum and Instruction - Master's
- Educational Research - Master's and Doctorate
- Higher Education Administration - Master's and Doctorate
- Secondary Teacher Education (Alternate Route) - Master's
- Special Education - Master's, Specialists and Doctorate