Attendance Reporting (For Faculty Only)
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- State of Mississippi Financial Aid Application
- Alternative Loans
Applications Completed through SOAR
Student may request revisions to their financial aid. Our financial aid packages are normally prepared for the maximum amount allowed; therefore, revisions are kept to a minimum.
Revisions are required when there are extenuating circumstances such as:
Adjustments to Cost of Attendance
- Dependent Care Allowance (additional documentation may be necessary)
- Computer Allowance (additional documentation necessary)
- Other Cost of Attendance Revisions
Adjustments to Financial Aid Awards
- Reapply for Cancelled or Declined Loans
- Cancel work-study to be considered for additional loan funds
- Progressing a grade-level to increase your loan offer
- Admissions Status Change
- Other Reasons that can be documented
Revision Request Applications are processed on-line through SOAR. You will need to navigate the following path once you have logged in to SOAR:
Student Dashboard > Financial Aid Menu folder on the Left > Financial AId Requests
To begin your application process in SOAR, apply now.
Financial Aid Appeal Forms
The Financial Aid Suspension appeal process is now available online in the student's SOAR account.
Please allow up to 14 business days for processing. To ensure adequate time for the student to withdraw from classes without financial penalty if the appeal is denied, students should submit their appeal by the priority deadline, 14 business days prior to the semester's add/drop date. If the appeal is submitted after the priority deadline or the appeal is denied and the student does not drop by the add/drop date, the student will be responsible for the semester charges.
Verification Forms (2023-2024)
- Dependent Student Verification Worksheet 2023-2024 (Available in SOAR)
- Independent Student Verification Worksheet 2023-2024 (Available in SOAR)
- Statement of Educational Purpose 2023-2024
- IRS Form 4506T-EZ
- Request an IRS Tax Return Transcript
- Request an IRS Letter of Non-Filing
Special Note: Please make sure all signatures (student, spouse, and parents) are on all documents given to our office. We are unable to process your applications if signatures are missing. We recommend that you submit all verification documents through the document upload tool in your SOAR account. Other financial aid documents can be emailed, faxed, mailed, or dropped off in person.