Skip navigation

Office of Leadership and Student Involvement

Forms & Policies

Page Content


Student Organization Policies and Procedures Student Organization Registration Form Student Organization Space Booking Guide

Read Student Organization Helpful Hints

THEN, click HERE to request space through the University Union, which includes:

(R.C. Cook Union, Thad Cochran Center, Danforth Chapel, The HUB, Trent Lott, Centennial Lawn, Weathersby Lawn, Spirit Park, Southern Station, Union Plaza, NPHC Plaza, Power House, Shoemaker Square, Library Plaza, and Armstrong-Branch Plaza)