Army ROTC Hall of Fame
- The nominee must be an alumnus of the University of Southern Mississippi.
- The nominee must have served or be serving at the field grade level in either good
standing or with an honorable character of service if retired.
- The nominee must have demonstrated, in a significant capacity, dedicated support and
substantive contributions to the University and the USM Golden Eagle ROTC Battalion.
- It is not required that ROTC be nominee's commissioning source.
2. Nomination Process:
- Complete the USM Army Hall of Fame Nomination Form to formally submit a nomination.
The nomination may be submitted by any party with an interest in seeing that a deserving
individual is properly recognized. Prepare a memorandum for the University of Southern
Mississippi Senior Army ROTC Battalion in accordance with Army Regulation 25-50 if
additional comments are required beyond the space provided in number 7 of the nomination
- Sustantiating Documentation:
- The nominee's Officer Record Brief (ORB) or Service Record Brief (SRB).
- The officer's DD Form 214 if retired.
- The general officer biography if nominee is a current or retired general officer.
Submit all substantiating documents via email to the USM PMS, LTC E. Walker Nordan,
Jr. at walker.nordanFREEMississippi and Ms. Missy McIntyre at melissa.mcintyreFREEMississippi.