- Cadet Handbook
- Creeds and Songs
- Army Branches
- Golden Eagle Free Tuition Program
- Southern Miss Career Services
- Social Media Handbook
- March to Success
Go Gold Scholarships
The GO system allows eligible students to apply for USM Foundation Scholarships, Freshman and Transfer Designation-Based scholarships, the Luckyday Scholars Program, Honors College Incoming Freshman Admission and Scholarships and other undergraduate scholarships.
The purpose of this fund is to award a scholarship or provide discretionary dollars to support the activities, research, and scholarly efforts of the faculty, staff and students in the Army ROTC program.
The purpose of this fund is to award a scholarship to a student in the Army ROTC program. First preference will be given to a student from Petal. Second preference will be given to students from the surrounding areas.
The purpose of this fund is to award scholarships to a non-scholarship Guard or Reserve SMP (Simultaneous Membership Program) cadet with prior military service enrolled in the Army ROTC program. If no student meets the criteria, the scholarship shall be awarded to another qualified student selected by Military Science faculty.
- CC Form 104-R: Planned Academic Program Worksheet
- CC Form 136-R: Benefits for Cadets
- CC Form 137-R: Authorization/Declination to Access Student Records
- CC Form 139-R: Application and Enrollment Record
- DA Form 3425-R: Medical Fitness Statement
- USACC Forms, Policies, Pubs, Regs
- Army ROTC: Helps Pay for College and Teaches you how to Lead
- Green to Gold program
- PaYS Partnership for Youth Services
- U.S. Army Ranks
- Basic Camp
- Advanced Camp
- US Army Reserve (USAR) and Army National Guard (ARNG)
- USACC Reserve Component Information
- USACC Army National Guard Information