If America is to continue its position as the principal economic force in the global marketplace, it must include all members of its society in productive enterprise. Purchasing power in the minority community will be getting much larger.
The University of Southern Mississippi highly encourages its constituents to source their needs from small, minority-owned, and women-owned businesses, as well as veteran-owned businesses. To assist you in this endeavor we have provided a few tools listed below.
The Mississippi Development Authority (MDA) provides a searchable vendor database. Once there, select the ‘Search Now’ link. No login is required. Additionally, another searchable database is the Mississippi Minority Business Registry.
The following are diverse suppliers that may be of assistance for various needs throughout the University:
- Scarborough Security Services - 228.254.0435 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crystal Clear Cleaning Specialist, LLC - 601.749.9895 email@example.com
- Dunn Maintenance - 601.590.0743 firstname.lastname@example.org
- We Clean - 228.239.6629
- DCD Construction, Inc - 228.872.8060 email@example.com
- Applied Geo Technologies, Inc - 601.663.7484 firstname.lastname@example.org
- B&K Painting Company - 228.341.3090 email@example.com
- I2RCorp - 228.688.2452 firstname.lastname@example.org
- NVision Solutions - 228.242.0015 email@example.com
- Olympic Construction, LLC - 504.849.0012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional Cleaning Services, LLC - 228.342.3890 email@example.com
- Sundial Solar Power - 601.500.7721 firstname.lastname@example.org
- AW Painting & Contracting - 601.906.1106 email@example.com