Skip navigation


Support The Union

Page Content


Union Group Photo

It’s easy to support the Union with this online form!

In the form, simply select “Give to the Area of Your Choice” under the Designations heading to activate a pop-up box where you’ll find Student Affairs options located in the section labeled General. Select "R.C. Cook Union Scholarship and Development Fund (1590)" as the fund you'd like to give to.

To ensure your gift is allocated properly, please note in the Special Instructions section the department or fund you’d like to receive your contribution.

Thank you for supporting the Division of Student Affairs and The University of Southern Mississippi! 

Union Logo


Contact Us

Information Desk 
1st Floor of Thad Cochran Center in Union Complex

Box #5067

Hattiesburg Campus

Campus Map