Student Dietetic Association
Student Dietetic Association and the Nutrition Alumni Group are hosting a Back to School Social. For more information click here.
The Student Dietetic Association (SDA) is an organization for students majoring in Nutrition and Dietetics. Members of the SDA participate in intramurals, philanthropy events within the community, socials, and fundraising projects.
- Serves as a networking forum for students interested in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Offers guidance and support for students success and concerns
- Introduces students to professionals in various areas of the nutrition field
- Assists members to establish relationships with members of the South Central District Dietetic Association and the Mississippi Dietetic Association
- Provides opportunities for members to integrate service and volunteer experiences related to dietetics
To Join SDA
The Student Dietetic Association welcomes all Nutrition majors. If you are not a member and would like to join, please contact the faculty advisor, Mrs. Roxanne Kingston. Her email address is Roxanne.Kingston@usm.edu.
Check out our new news letter THe CORE
For more information on the SDA see the Student Dietetic Handbook (26-page PDF)