Service Hour Reporting
- Report Service Hours at https://volunteer.usm.edu/ (the Get Connected platform). All USM students have a profile - (use your USM email:
NAME@usm.edu) and reset your password if needed. See detailed instructions
- ALL SEMESTER VOLUNTEER HOURS DUE THE FRIDAY BEFORE FINALS. ALL submitted service hours will be approved during finals week and the week after. This
is to reduce the number of duplicate service hour submissions. We will review/decline
hours throughout the semester, however, to ensure adherence to guidelines.
- User groups can be used to track group and individual service hours. Submit your roster
to request a User Group.
- USM groups - enable volunteer sign-up and check-in by requesting to list your volunteer opportunity on Get Connected.
- Students who need verification of service hours should still have volunteer supervisors
sign a Volunteer Service Log. We "approve" hours that adhere to certain guidelines but we cannot provide proof of service without a volunteer service log.
If you are looking for volunteers, please use the Get Connected database to create
a profile and post OPPORTUNITIES. Volunteers can sign up for opportunities directly through this service.
Gulf coast agencies: