Labs and Tutoring
Physics and Astronomy Labs
Tutoring (Face-to-Face and Online)
Mathematics and Physics
Tutoring can be scheduled online
This is the same system that the Speaking and Writing center uses.
Need Help Scheduling an Appointment?
- If it is your first time on the website, you will need to create a new account using
your USM email address.
- Once you have an account, you will enter your email address, password, and select
the appropriate option, then click "LOG IN."
- Once you have logged in, you will see the list of tutors each day for the week with
the subject in parentheses by their names.
- Click on the white box by your choice and go through the process of scheduling the
appointment. You will receive an email confirming your appointment once it has been
Biology Tutorial Center
Tutoring can be scheduled via Booking Page
You will be able to request a date, time, and a specific tutor. If you have additional
questions, please contact Ms.%20Ashley%20McGinty or call 601.266.4908.
Chemistry Tutorial Center
The chemistry tutorial center is in Room 238 of Walker Science Building. A small cluster
of computers connected to the internet are available for all chemistry students to
The hours of operation are 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. The center will
be closed on holidays observed by the university.
To obtain maximum benefit from the time you spend in the center:
- Identify yourself by what class you are in and what topic you have a question about.
- Ask other students for help; don't wait for a tutor.
- Show the tutor work you have done in trying to solve the problem and the material
you are using (e.g., class notes, textbook).
- Write down important information as you solve the problem.
- Review the problem when you are finished.
If you have additional questions, please contact Ms.%20Autumn%20Webb or call 601.266.4707.