Travel Forms and Instructions

Please check back for current forms as they are updated regularly.

Who do I contact in travel for assistance?




Required Signatures:

The Department Head, Dean and Vice-President have the authority to approve or reject a Travel Request form.  If travel is funded by a grant, it must also be approved by Sponsored Programs Administration.  Foreign travel requires the approval of Chair, Dean, SPA (if grant funded), VP/Provost and President.  No Employee can approve his/her own travel, next higher required.   

*Employees are encouraged to maintain copies of their completed travel forms related to any and all University Travel.

**Attach the Mileage Reimbursement form to the Travel Voucher when destinations traveled extend beyond the spaces provided on the original Travel Voucher.


Send completed travel forms to: Travel Office Box 5104