Travel Forms and Instructions
Please check back for current forms as they are updated regularly.
- Instructions for Permission to Travel & Travel Voucher
- Instructions for Registrations Fees for using Pcard
- Domestic Travel Workbook (Permission to Travel Form is included)
- International Travel Workbook (Permission to Travel Form is included)
- Mileage Only Workbook (Permission to Travel Form is included)
- Student Group Travel Workbook
- Waiver Request Form - Updated 2/28/13
- Airfare Refund for Canceled Travel Form
- Drive Vs Fly Worksheet
- Student Group Travel Release Form
- Federal Tax Form W-9: Updated Dec. 2014 (Non-Employees-Required for 1st payment of service, reimbursement, and travel) *Instructions
- Form W-8BEN(Certificate of Foreign Status of Beneficial Owner)-Instructions
The Department Head, Dean and Vice-President have the authority to approve or reject a Travel Request form. If travel is funded by a grant, it must also be approved by Sponsored Programs Administration. Foreign travel requires the approval of Chair, Dean, SPA (if grant funded), VP/Provost and President. No Employee can approve his/her own travel, next higher required.
*Employees are encouraged to maintain copies of their completed travel forms related to any and all University Travel.
**Attach the Mileage Reimbursement form to the Travel Voucher when destinations traveled extend beyond the spaces provided on the original Travel Voucher.
Send completed travel forms to: Travel Office Box 5104